Tuesday 4 December 2018

Top Real Estate Companies in Pakistan

I’m Sadiq Khan from Manchester, UK. A year back from now, I thought to invest in real estate in Pakistan as real estate business is quite profitable; you just purchase a plot and let it be like that for a couple of years and sale it at a huge profit.

So, I opened the Google and typed “Real Estate Pakistan” and there were so many companies. I talked to many agents of these companies and realized that every single person is over exaggerating everything which provoked doubts in me so, I spend more than a month on internet for this and came to knew about these following companies having credibility and overseas’ trust.
I thought I should share it with the world so if anyone else faces the same problem gets the solution quickly.


 
                           


Zameen.com is Pakistan’s number one property website and its been number one for a long time and still it is. Zameen.com was founded in 2006 by two Pakistani entrepreneur brothers, Zeeshan and Imran Ali Khan. In 2012, Gilles Blanchard, co-founder SeLoger.com (a French property portal), took up the role of Chairman at Zameen.com

·         In June 2016, Property Portal Watch (PPW), a global authority on real estate websites, named Zameen.com among top 5 property portals in the world at the PPW Conference held in Bangkok from May 31 to June 3.
·         In October 2015, Zameen.com was named among top 8 global property portals ‘to watch and learn from’ at the PPW Conference held in Amsterdam from October 7 to 9.
·         Kashif Moten, a local journalist, declared in an article that Zameen.com was ‘Pakistan's first property portal







  I found this rightdeed.com website’s portal very helpful and relevant. Everything is well categorized and managed. I talked to the agent of this company and he provided me all the required information. Professionalism and especially mannerism were there and he was not giving me any over expectations; he was totally relevant and he sent me many pictures of the plots and guided me well. That’s why, I placed Rightdeed on second place.
Lamudi


Lamudi.pk is also one of the best property portal websites in Pakistan. Their agents represent good mannerism and professionalism. “Why I’m placing Lamudi at the third place” that’s the question!
Well, Lamudi has comparatively a smaller number of optional properties as other above.
Lamudi is an online real estate marketplace with operations in 34 countries.
In October 2013, Lamudi launched operations in several parts of Asia, Africa and Latin America.




Chohan Estate





Aarz.pk


Ilaan.com








Rightproperty.pk



Wall.pk




Realproperty.pk

                                                                                                                                                               

                   

These are the top 10 online property portals sorted according to my personal experience.
Hope this will be helpful for all those who want to invest in real estate in Pakistan especially overseas. Thank you !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skincare with Vitamin C Rich Drinks

Skincare with Vitamin C Rich Drinks For the stimulation of collagen production in the body, vitamin C is particularly important. Five ...